Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The First of Many Beginnings!

This is a new space for me to write. I think that one gets better with practice right? I just haven't had the discipline to consistently blog. Geez, be consistent with anything at all! But well, writing is supposed to help unleash all the pent up talents, emotions, etc etc. I truly do believe in the healing and cathartic power of words.

Sometimes through writing, one can also unravel a complicated mind and get to the bottom of things. I know that I can write relatively well - but I've never really considered it a strength until of late. Hence, here's me, back to attempting to have a blog of some sorts.

It is always difficult to maintain a balance of some sorts. Afterall, this isn't a diary that is meant for my eyes only. Perhaps some sort of censorship would help me develop a style of writing that is acceptable for public consumption when I eventually make it big in the corporate communication world!

I feel like I am finally recovering from my semi-permanent flu symptoms. The doctor whom I consulted yesterday said that I might be suffering from mild sinus - why am I not surprise. I was half expecting her to tell me that I have asthma, the way my nasal passages are going crazy! I paid a good $50 over dollars to get drugged. I have started spraying - my nose that is. That is supposed to hasten the recovery period. Keeping my fingers crossed on that coz I HATE the fact that my nose is always clogged with gunk.

I did finally order the homeopathic anti-allergy tablets that I used to take when I was in the U.S. It was a bare US$5. I am have ordered 4 boxes which would help me save on the postage cost of US$6. I can't wait for it to arrive.

Here's to better health - emotionally, physically and mentally!

No comments: